Genuine BMW ICOM Diagnostics
This ICOM unit is designed to work with BMW/MINIs using an OBDII connection and works with ISTA and ISTA/P.
It’s compatible with ISPI Next and BMW OSS (Online Service System). This unit will connect to your computer, ISSS, or ISID with the included network connector or over WiFi.
For vehicles that use the MOST connector, an ICOM Next B unit will be needed, and ICOM Next C is used for vehicles with the 20-pin connector.
BMW ICOM NEXT A+B Diagnostic Overview
- Functionally compatible to ICOM A2
- Mechanical design similar ICOM A2
- Backward compatible with motorcycle adapters (ICOM D, E)
BMW ICOM NEXT A Improved Functionality and Performance
- Gbit workshop LAN, backward compatible
- Preparation for Gbit LAN on vehicle OBD
- ICOM Next hardware adaptation will be necessary for future Gbit car interface, will cause adaptation costs)
- Faster start-up times and high throughput
- Through high-performance, low-power ARM SoC
- Improved handling: more flexible OBD cable etc.
The ICOM NEXT head of the works combined LAN and Wi-Fi with the original software ISTA P/D OSS available Online. BMW ICOM NEXT A as opposed to the older models of interfaces has secured support to 2020, Gigabit ethernet (Gxx series), WiFi.
What’s In The Box
- Genuine ICOM NEXT A Interface Single Interface
- Genuine ICOM B
- Genuine ICOM C
- BMW ICOM NEXT A New generation BMW scanner Release.
- Genuine ICOM NEXT A Gigabit ethernet cable
- Genuine ICOM MOST LOOPS x3
Please Note: SUPPLIED WITHOUT SOFTWARE.
BMW PN: 81312360883